Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bringing this blog back!

It's been several years since I've blogged. Life always seems to get in the way. I have moved away from DC and back to Florida for the time being. It's been...interesting to say the least. I DID get a cute little dog named Foster who is the love of my life and is a pain in the butt. He's cute though.

To those who do not know, I am leaving for London in June to study at LAMDA. That is the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, wherein I will be studying Shakespeare and his contemporaries for 8 weeks. FUN!!!! This blog will now be about my adventures leading UP to my trip, as well as those two months and maybe a week or two more to travel...if I'm lucky! ;) So stick around and I promise this blog will be great.

Cheers!
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment