Sunday, September 28, 2014

Meeting Students

Today I met a few of the MA students at the Institute. Only one was doing my particular MA! She's straight out of undergrad and is also an actor which is awesome. I bonded with three gals specifically. Two Americans and one Australian. We laughed practically all night. Sadly they aren't in my degree but they seem freaking awesome to hang out with. I am currently reading a book entitled "What Good  Are the Arts?" It's hard to comprehend and I have to finish the whole 300 word book by Wednesday. This doesn't include the two other books I must read for Thursday and the blog I have to comment on by Tuesday at 9 am. I'm in for a world of hurt this week. No going out Monday.

I have to get my ID and Visa checked on Monday. Going into Birmingham should be fun...NOT! Ta Ta for now...will let you know how it all goes when I have time to write!

Cheers!
Octavia

No comments:

Post a Comment